Monday, October 26, 2009

eating in bed

i like to eat in bed. it's awesome cos you can lie down and eat at da same time! I HATE SITTING UP!! it's stupid. why sit up when i can eat lying on my back. i got a tv in my room, so i can watch pr0n and eat hot pockets. NUM NUMS!! mmmm. i get mustard all over da sheets, and i sleep in crumbs, but i don't care. sometimes me and my girlfriend brenda will lay in bed naked, eating pizza and getting crumbs in our fat folds. it looks disgusting, but it's heaven to me. we wake up with pie on our faces, or ketchup slathered over our bodies. sometimes when we wake up, we just eat all da leftover food in da bed. sometimes i'll find a chicken surprise under da mattress!! be carefull. one time brenda was lying down and eating mcnuggets, and she started choking. her face got all purple and i was laffing my a$$ off. BAR HAR HAR! she eventually coughed it up, and i ate it.

No comments: