Friday, April 16, 2010

stupid fuckin birds!

birds are stupid and dumb

an essay by MC Gee Gee



STUPID BIRDS! birds think they is all cool cos they can fly and stuff. YEA WHY DONT YOU FLY TO YO MOMS BEFORE I'M DONE WIT HER??? birds are so dumb dat they kill themselves by flying into windows. becos they think their reflection is another bird.



now i've been called da mostest stupid thing ever by a lot of friends and family.



but at least you dont see me killing myself by running into mirrors.



AND STOP CHIRPING IN DA MORNING WHEN I BE TRYIN TO SLEEP! DEM BIRDS ALL LOUD AND S**T!! why da hell do they do dat anyway? take your chirping bull, and SHOVE IT!



then you gots penguins. penguins is so stupid they can't even fly. AND THEY ALL UP IN DA SNOW! I HATE SNOW! lazy fat blubbering penguins. same with chickens. I ate KFC last night. and i was laffing da whole time. i even started yelling at my meal. i was like "if u knew how to fly i wouldn't be eating you rite now!!" and they kicked me out of da store cos i was bein loud and yelling at everyone else's KFC meals.

No comments: