Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dating Tips

YO YO YO!!! I KNOW WHAT Y'ALL WUNDERIN: HOW THE HELL DOES MC GEE GEE GET SO MANY LADIES??? WELL, DATS WHY IM HERE. HERE ARE SOME TIPS FRUM MC GEE GEE ON HOW TO HAVE DA PERFECT DATE!!!

1. COMPLIMENT YOUR DATE: Call your bitch a "Sexy hoe monster". Tell her that she is not fat. Tell her that you want to have sex with her later.

2. MAKE GOOD CONVERSATION: Tell your lady about stuff you do. I always tell my dates about da time i pooped out a loaf of bread and threw it at my sister. Dey always laff at dat. Den i tell them about how i break stuff on wednesdays.

3. SHOW HER YER DA KING: Do this by bossing somebody around who is smaller den you or inferior. Dis always happens on my dates. Last time, this waitress was like "are you ready to order?" and i said "SHUT UP ILL TELL YOU WHEN I BE READY TO ORDER!!"

4. MAKE SURE YOUR DATE PAYS FO DA MEAL: So you dont needs to spend money.

5. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SEX WIT HER:....duh!!!

6. DONT CALL HER AFTER: Girls think you have lots of other stuff to do if you dont ever call them.

No comments: