Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wrestling



SHUT UP! i wanna be a WWE wrestler. i realize dat i might not make it as a rapper, and so i wanna do wrestling as a backup job. in case poop rap doesn't pan out. WRESTLING IS AWESOME! wrestling is awesome cos wrestlers get paid to scream and yell and be mad and beat people up. i wanna do dat! i'm good at yelling and being angry and breaking stuff. BOOM! PILE DRIVER!

i've already came up with my wrestling character. Skidmark Sammy! my name isn't Sam, but Skidmark Sammy sounds good. and i will wear yellow tights, with some brown splotches. dat way it will look like i pooped my pants all da time. and i will scream and yell, and my catchphrase is gonna be "DA POOP GONNA PLOP SMACKDOWN". i will have gimmicks too. i will carry a rag with poop on it, and when i defeat my opponents, i will rub da rag in their face. and then i will scream and yell.

WHATCHU GONNA DO WHEN DA POOP GETS IN YOUR NOSE!?

www.geegeenetwork.ning.com

No comments: